Tuesday, 14 July 2009

The Joys of Custom Orders

I don't do much custom design work these days, but I love making things in custom colours. I have my own favourites that I probably return to far too often, and working with other peoples choices help me look at my pieces afresh and can help spark new ideas too.

Just recently finished - custom poppy bracelets, in soft blues and greens, ready to go in the post tomorrow:The colours are lovely, especially against the white - it looks so light and pretty, perfect for weddings or summer parties. I'm actually sort of embarrassed at never having thought of using a white background before!

I was so pleased with how they turned out that I couldn't resist making a couple more, in one of my current fave colours, ready to be added to my shop this week:

5 comments:

Pomona said...

The blues and greens look absolutely beautiful - what a lovely combination of colours!

Pomona x

Janina Modaal said...

Really very nice!

Dark Fairy said...

Beautiful colours in your work, as alwaysx

Jim Jam Sandwich said...

So beautiful!

SoapyChica said...

gosh these are absolutely gorgeous

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails