Saturday 22 December 2007

Back tomorrow!

I'm finally feeling better, just in time for Christmas and just in time to get all my presents wrapped and the house decorated with lovely sparkly things, hurrah!

I've mostly spent the past week sleeping, watching seemingly endless episodes of Project Runway, and then sleeping some more and having weird PR-inspired dreams. I did however manage to get some sewing done while I was wrapped up in blankets on the sofa, and I'll be doing a proper catch-up post with photos tomorrow...

In shop news: my paper goods are now on sale (many now half price) as I've decided to concentrate mostly on my feltworks in 2008. I'm taking a small shipping break over Christmas (until Jan 7th) while I work on restocking many of my designs, but I'm still answering convos and packaging up orders.

It's my one year Etsyversary on December 29th so all orders made that day will be sent with a free gift! If any of you lovely lot make a purchase that day, please mention my blog in the "message to seller" during checkout and I'll send you two gifts instead of one :)

0 comments: