Sunday 4 November 2007

365 / 81 - Brr! and also Yawn!

Brr! because it is still COLD here thanks to our lack of heating (I am now a walking bundle of wool and have made a treasury to celebrate the fact) and Yawn! because I did very little crafting yesterday as my accounts needed doing...

Here is my snazzy accounts book, along with the teeny bit of creative stuff I managed - sketching out possible shapes for a forthcoming conker (horse chestnut) brooch (having made one with a little acorn I just have to try to make a conker!) :
I was very bad and impatient yesterday and instead of waiting and spreading out all my new listings, I went and listed them all at once, including all three sizes of poppy. I will be donating £1 to the poppy appeal for every poppy brooch purchased from my shop this November.

I was also most delighted to get an email from the lovely charlottenarunsky letting me know that one of my mobiles was on the Etsy front page as part of a "picks for baby" treasury.

1 comments:

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Congratulations on the front page!