Tuesday 27 November 2007

365 / 102 - Disguises Galore!

Last night I turned my attention to disguise-making: two felt beards (one black, one brown) and a pair of felt glasses...
The glasses in particular are a bit mental (you know, cos felt beards are perfectly normal bits of kit) but they were lots of fun to make. The elastic on the glasses is just enough to keep them falling off your head when you wear them :)

Ooh and I almost forgot - look at the awesome post I got today:
More brooch backs than I have ever seen! Hurrah! They should keep me going for a while...

4 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

I almost didn't recognise you there so good is the disguise :)
I reckon you're onto a winner there!

SheCraftZ said...

wow i was just thinking where can i get a lot of these with good price, where did you buy yours?? is it hole sale price, please let me know pweeeez :)))

Bugs and Fishes said...

Mine came from beadsunlimited.co.uk - highly recommended! The shipping was sooo speedy :)

SheCraftZ said...

oh thank :) i'll take a look at the sight and i hope the shipping wont be too much since i'm in Canada and they some times over price shipping.. but thanks again ;)))