1. Hedgehog Pincushion - Maker Land. So cute and fluffy!
2. Teapot Pincushion - Join the Mood. Perfect for tea addicts (like me!)
3. Spring Violets Pincushion - Heather Bailey. Such a pretty design.
4. Mouse Pincushion - The Long Thread. I love this mouse but I'd sew him with a smiley face as he looks a bit sad at having pins stuck in him!
5. Crocheted African Flower Pincushion - Cherry Heart. Great for using up scraps of yarn or practising your crochet skills (mine need a lot of improvement).
6. Birdie Pincushions - Sharon Holland Designs. These lovely birds would also make sweet ornaments.
7. Felt Teacup Pincushions - Betz White / Martha Stewart. Such a fun project, using old woollen sweaters.
8. Felt Toadstool Houses Pincushions - The Little House by the Sea. Toadstools are always awesome.
9. Faux Cathedral Windows Pincushion - Diary of A Quilt Maven. A pretty, quilt-y project.
10. Cactus Pincushion - No Wooden Spoons. Make a cactus that has pins instead of prickles.
11. Wool Flower Pincushions - Better Homes & Gardens. The large pincushion design would also make a great cushion (pillow) if you scaled it up.
12. Apple Pincushion - Mollie Makes/ The Guardian. A lovely combo of fabric & felt.
Psst - for more crafty ideas, check out my archive of free tutorials!