Friday 4 October 2013

New in my shop: Wren Embroidery Pattern

There's a new embroidery pattern for sale in my shops!


The pattern is called "Little Things" and features a wren (a small, sweet bird) and the motto "unto little things is a certain grace annexed". The motto is from a 16th Century book of proverbs (I've slightly modernised the spelling!) and is basically a fancy way of saying "small is beautiful".


I originally designed this pattern for &Stitches Ezine (published this spring) - I was so pleased with how this little bird turned out, I'm really glad to now be able to offer it as a printable PDF in my shops.

The PDF includes a list of the DMC embroidery thread colours I used to stitch my wren and a couple of different versions of the pattern - just the wren on its own (without the ribbon) and a version without any text so you can make the bird say whatever you fancy.


Like all the PDF patterns for sale in my shops, you can use it to make handmade items for sale at craft fairs or in your Etsy/Folksy/etc shop.

The wren pattern is available from my Etsy shop as an instant download.

3 comments:

Виктория said...

Очень красивая птичка, просто чудо как хороша!

Alyssa said...

I love it! Definitely adding it to my Christmas list :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! I hope you'll enjoy sewing this if you do get it for Christmas, Alyssa :)