Sunday 20 October 2013

Craft Bloggers - Fancy a Christmas Tutorial Link Up?

So, Christmas is coming and I thought it would be fun to do a festive tutorial link up!

Update: you can find my post about the link-up with all the great projects HERE.


The plan is that we (any craft bloggers who want to join in) share a free Christmas craft project on our blogs on the same day... then afterwards we all post a list of links to everyone else's tutorials.

Christmas tutorials from my archive

Want to take part?

Step 1: Send me a message to let me know what your blog address is, and that you'd like to join in the fun. You can contact me HERE.

Step 2: Design a tutorial! The tutorial should have a Christmas theme - no "gift ideas" please - and should be new, not a repost from your archives. Embroidery or cross stitch patterns, or festive printables would also be lovely.

Step 3: Email me a photo of your finished project by Friday 15th November (I'll be sending all of these to everyone taking part so they can use them in their link up posts). 

Step 4: Share your crafty tutorial on your blog on Monday 18th November.

Step 5: I'll put together a list of everyone's projects and email you asap so you can put the links in a blog post and share the crafty Christmas love :)

If you have any questions, do let me know!

8 comments:

Manu said...

Message sent ^_^ so looking forward to see all the Christmas goodies from fellow crafty bloggers! this is exciting! ^_^

Bugs and Fishes said...

I am excited about it too! Thanks so much to everyone who has signed up so far x

Raphaele said...

It is going to be great! Can't wait.

Sara Millis said...

Sounds like a great idea! My email is on it's way.
Have a wonderful day,
Sx

Anonymous said...

I would love to join in too - this is a brilliant idea! I'll send you an email a little later. X

A Little Happy Place said...

Brilliant idea, I would love to take part, I've just sent you a message. Sarah xo

♥ Nia said...

Sorry for being late here :p it has been a really busy week! But I was anxious to read your plan for this! sounds so great and fun!! :D
I'll prepare my tutorial and let you know more soon ;)

Bugs and Fishes said...

I am thrilled to see so many people sign up for this! :)

Nia - No worries about the delay... people are welcome to sign up as "late" as they like as long as they can get meet the deadlines. Thanks for letting me know you want to take part! x