Friday 13 September 2013

A Quiet Week

It's been quite a quiet week here - I had lots of work I wanted to get done and a lovely day planned for this week's "nice day out" but, alas, I have got a horrid cold! I've been feeling washed out and fuzzy-headed all week and finding it quite hard to focus on work... so I've been trying to take it easy.

I've pushed a lot of stuff on this week's To Do list over to next week, and have been doing lots of small, relatively undemanding tasks instead like shredding some old paperwork and slowly updating a few pages on my blog (in between spending lots of hours curled up on the sofa under a blanket, catching up with some of my favourite blogs & reading library books).

Feeling under the weather is never fun and it's a bit frustrating not to have been able to work on the stuff I'd planned, but it does feel good to get some of these smaller tasks ticked off my list. I'm especially pleased with how lovely and shiny my Book Reviews page is now looking!

0 comments: