Monday 28 January 2013

More Threads, More Scraps

I'm still working on a whole bunch of projects behind the scenes that I just can't show you yet... so here are yet more photos of felt scraps and sewing threads. I love the oranges and turquoise together, so pretty.


In other news, I had a very stressful afternoon over the weekend when I turned on the computer and... well, it just didn't turn on. Ugh. I eventually managed to get it started a few hours later (phew!) and backed up all my most recent files but, eek, that was NOT a fun few hours... especially as I am currently on a deadline! These things always seem to happen when you're already super busy and a bit stressed out, don't they?

Also, I can hardly believe it's going to be February later this week. This month has just zipped by!

You've got a few more days to enjoy the mega low prices in my January sale and it's also your last chance to grab a bargain ad space on my blog, as the 50% discount code will expire at the end of the month. If you're interested in buying an ad, click here for all the info.

3 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Just a quick hello and a thank you for the lovely felt order I received. Thought you might like to take a peek at my blog to see what some of the white is to be used for.
Jenny

Ladybird Diaries said...

I love orange and turquoise together too. Can't wait 'til the new craft book is out :)
M xxx

Bugs and Fishes said...

WinnibriggsHouse - thanks for the link! I hope you'll have lots of fun with the felt x

Ladybird Diaries - it's a great combo, isn't it? I am soooo excited to show you guys more of this book :)