Wednesday 23 January 2013

Posting Parcels

The snow might be lovely to look at but it is unfortunately causing a bit of disruption to the post here in the UK. I feel very silly saying this to those of you who are used to lots of snow and cold temperatures, but we're just not used to it here!

I am posting orders a.s.a.p. (whenever we can safely get to the Post Office!) as usual... but if you've ordered something from me in the last few days or are planning to order something soon please be patient :)


Pssst - apologies for banging on about it, but my mega January Sale is still on... with loads of items in my main shop, my Etsy shop and my Folksy shop reduced by an extra 50% until the end of the month (e.g. if a sale item was £5 before, it's only £2.50 until the end of January). Lots of bargains to be had, especially over in my Etsy shop which currently has the biggest selection of sale stock...

0 comments: