Sunday 6 January 2013

Pie Charts

'Tis the season for doing my accounts. Yawn.


As you can see, I've been cheering myself up by making some colourful pie charts :)


I keep accounts for my business (obviously) but I also keep a record of my personal spending as I find it helps me budget, etc. Being self-employed, my income can really fluctuate month to month depending on the time of year and how much writing/design work I've had lately... so I find it very helpful to keep an eye on where my pennies are going!

4 comments:

MySpecialAgent said...

I wish I could be that organized.

Little Dotty Bird said...

I should make a pie chart for my food intake...that might shock me into exercising! Literally....52% cake/chocolate 20% Baileys and some other food to keep me going! ;)

bairozan said...

Usually, I feel discouraged when I'm around very organized people but you're a good example of how we should be if we start our own business even as a secondary and not vitally important income :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

MySpecialAgent - I find I have to keep track of things like this or my spending goes totally off the rails! Ditto list making: if I don't keep organised lists of all the things I have to do, I forget all of it :)

Little Dotty Bird - haha, that sounds familiar! Tea, cake, kitkats, om nom nom.

bairozan - Yup, it's very important to pay attention to the money side of things, I think!