Sunday 7 October 2012

Sketching

I've been feeling a bit under the weather this weekend (ugh).

I have managed to tick a few small things off my to do list, like catching up with a few emails, buying some embroidery thread for sewing more owl masks, and finally ordering some cushion inserts so I can finish the knitted cushion covers that have been in my WIP pile since January... but mostly I've been stuck on the sofa watching DVDs & lots of very highbrow (haha) TV like the X-Factor.

I am quite happy though that in my less foggy-brained moments I've been (quite slowly) doing a bit of sketching / doodling / planning for some new projects. It's always good to get new ideas down on paper and to begin the process of turning them from a vague idea into an actual finished item.
 

These have all got quite a long way to go, but it's a start!

7 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

I like what I see so far, can't wait to see the final product.

Ampersand Commodities said...

ive spent the evening watching high brow tv too...the first two episodes of strictly come dancing!its quality tv!

Drianis said...

Hii! I'm sure those will be amazing new patterns!

I love your blog sooo much! Thanks for all that you share!! Those little angels are GREAT!

<3

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! :)
xo,
wink

Alyssa said...

I love designing things on engineering paper!

tlcukjourney said...

Your blog is gorgeous!! I've never seen so much done with felt before!! Tammy

Bugs and Fishes said...

StuffedNonsense - The very best! :)

Drianis - Thank you so much x

Winkieflash - Thanks!

Tammy - Cheers Tammy! x