Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Handmade Christmas

I picked up a copy of "Handmade Christmas" magazine last week.

It's jam packed with festive decorating ideas and crafty, creative projects for the Christmas season... and two of my designs get a mention (yay!).

My snowy owl ornaments make an appearance in a snow-themed shopping guide ...

... and my vintage felt baubles tutorial gets a mention in a round-up of ideas for decorating with baubles:

It's always lovely to see my work in magazines! If you like the look of Handmade Christmas, I got my copy from WHSmith but it's also available online.


Laura said...

Looks like a lovely magazine. Congrats on being featured in it!

Rachael said...

Wow, that's quite something-well done! I'll defo be getting one of these for some inspiration.Rx

MARIA said...

Your designs are really pretty. Congratulations as they are published in some magazines.
Mª José

RetroSandie said...

Christmas Making-stuff magazines - have always had a soft spot for them! Love your snowy owls. The retro baubles are cute too. How nice to be featured!!!!!

BugsandFishes said...

Thanks guys! I do love a nice Christmas craft mag, and it's always ace to have my work mentioned :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails