Friday 5 August 2011

Distracted By Owls

The urge to do some sewing overtook me this morning and I abandoned my To Do list in favour of sewing some owls:


Regular readers may recognise this design from earlier this year, when I was inspired to make a ring-bearing owl after hearing about one on a TV show.

I decided I wanted to do an owl-themed tutorial to share with you all, but haven't had any time so my sketches have been sitting gathering dust... until today!

The "how to" for making your own owl will be posted on the blog tomorrow, and I'm also working on a design for a cute owl ring pillow which will be posted in the next couple of weeks.


In the meantime, I've just listed a finished owl over in my Etsy shop at a totally bargainous price. I'm not currently planning on making any more of these to sell so if you want one without having to sew it yourself, now's your chance!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love Owls! These are so cute! :)

The Dotty One said...

these are lovely. i am a little owl obsessed at the moment.....i think it must be the big eyes!
lovely stitching :o)

Lili said...

the owls are so pretty:) i live owls and love making them:)))

Brent Worth said...

I have been confined to my loft with my owls... my husband stears me away from them if he spots them before me in a store... I LOVE these... way too cute!

Lynn said...

The owls are adorable.

malida said...

Bellissimo,grazie per il tutorial vieni a trovarmi nel mio blog mi farebbe molto piacere grazie ciao.