Tuesday 16 August 2011

A Barn Owl

UPDATE: want to sew your own felt barn owl mask? You'll find templates and a step by step tutorial over on my Patreon page.  
 
Subscribe to get instant access to a growing library of PDF embroidery patterns and craft tutorials, and updates when I add something new!

---
 
Ooh look, something new: a barn owl mask!
I've had this design in my head for simply ages so it was very satisfying to get the pattern drafted, the felt colours chosen and the stitching finished.
There's nothing quite like the feeling you get when you've finally got a design "just right" and how you pictured it in your head!
The owl mask is available from my Etsy shop.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely, what a good idea for a mask :)

Ellouise88 said...

What a hoot! Sorry, couldn't resist. He looks perfect!

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love it!

mirsini's creations said...

This is sooooo beautiful!!! I want one!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Made in Suisse said...

I think this is one of my favourite masks of yours!Simply love it.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys, I'm so glad you like it as much as I do! :)