Tuesday 17 May 2011

Super Cute Felt: the cover

Oooh... the finalised cover of my book, Super Cute Felt, is now up on Amazon. Very exciting!


It's very different to the draft cover, but I love it... it's so bright and colourful (you all know how much I like a nice bit of colour!) and it's fab having a selection of different projects from the book on the cover instead of just one. I hope you like the look of them :)

Super Cute Felt will be published on September 8th by CICO Books. It's currently available for pre-order from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, where you can also go and zoom in on the cover image if you fancy taking a closer look at the projects.

15 comments:

H said...

It looks amazing! I've just added it to my wish list and am hoping that someone will buy me it for Christmas...or just 'because'!! Congratulations on your book, you must be thrilled.

vicki said...

Yay it looks great, congratulations :)

somewhere on the avenue said...

I have pre-ordered my copy, well done!! x

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

This new cover is also very beautiful!!! Congratulations! :)

JO SOWERBY said...

...........and i have pre-ordered it :-))
Jo xxx

Streuterklamotte said...

It looks great!! Wonderful colors!!
Liebe Grüße,
Sabine

Unknown said...

I will definitely be buyong it, well done you! xxx

Made in Suisse said...

Yeeaaahhhh! Is it too early to start writing a Christmas list?

Laura said...

Wheeee!!! How exciting!

Angela@the crazyness that is me said...

Love the cover - how exciting!

Alyssa said...

OMG! It is such a beautiful cover :) Can't wait to buy mine!!

SARITHA@RAINBOWBUNTING said...

Congratulations to you and all the best!!

cwasia said...

It looks really great! Wonderful colors! Congratulations!

LPFish said...

That BUNNY Brooch!!!!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Eek! I'm so thrilled that people are already pre-ordering the book!

Thanks for the comments about the new cover xxx

I think I may get a bit overwhelmed by excitement when it's actually in the shops in September :)