Tuesday 14 September 2010

Special Offer!

I realised this week that I've hit 3,500 items sold in my Etsy shop! Wow.

To celebrate that big number, and all those trips to the Post Office... if you place an order in my Etsy shop this month and mention BUGSANDFISHES in the "message to seller" during the checkout process I'll send you a free gift with your order.

If you buy something handmade, you'll get a handmade freebie. If you buy felt or other supplies you'll get something crafty :)

The offer runs until the end of the month (midnight, September 30th 2010), is only valid in my Etsy shop and you must mention BUGSANDFISHES during checkout to receive your freebie.

3 comments:

Claire Maunsell said...

Congratulations! May the next 3500 come in half the time....

flowerpress said...

Wow, that's a fantastic milestone, and a lot of trips to the Post Office!!
Congratulations Laura :-)

Tiffany said...

Yay! congrats!