Friday 26 February 2010

Show and Tell, part three

As promised... more pictures from my lovely customers of things they've been making with felt from my shops!

Véronique of VerteAdelie used the felt to make pretty pinwheel necklaces:
Stephanie of NaturallyHeartFelt has been making needlebooks, felt-covered notebooks and embellished tote bags:
Judit of Fércművek made a whole army of pastel bunnies:
Amy of Cooking, Cakes & Children helped her daughter make this fab ornament at Christmas:
And Ruth of NiceDayDesigns has been making loads of stuff, including custom appliqued t-shirts and cute pincushions:
As I said before, if you've bought felt or other supplies from me and want to show off what you've been making please do get in touch. It really is awesome to find out what all those bundles of felt turn into!

P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

17 comments:

Ali said...

I'm really enjoying the show and tell, it's wonderful to see what people have been making!
Ali
x

ROROISM said...

ha! entertaining!

Fércművek said...

Thanks you. :))

Fércművek said...

Of course without an s. :))

Rebekah said...

That pinwheel necklace is darling!

Demet / Demetoloji said...

How original the first one is :) I really like / admire / love VerteAtelie' s work :) Appreciate it :)

Fiona said...

Wow. Love the pastel bunnies. It's so nice to see what people are doing. Keep the pics coming, please.

Verte Adélie said...

Thanks again for your post, and thanks to Rebekah and Demet for their sweet comments :).

Zohar said...

wonderful!! What a great feeling you must have to see all of these! I love the necklace and the t-shirt - will drop by their shops right now :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh those pinwheels are adorable! It's such a great idea to show off what people have been making! Keep sharing the creativity :)

Kasia i Sławek said...

Lovely things you can make. You are a very talented person. I will come here very often.

Heather Leavers said...

It's a bit like being a proud mummy! The pinwheel necklaces are fab - but then so is everything.

Hilary said...

nice to catch a glimpse of all the felt on your sidebar and then see all the creations - great idea, really inspiring... all those possibilities!

O blogu said...

This is so amazing It look fantastic!!

Tiffany said...

so much inspiration :) beautiful work everyone!

nicedaydesigns said...

Yep I'm totally having a proud mummy moment, thanks for posting my things!! It's such a treat to see my creations on my favorite blog

Artesanías en lanas e hilos said...

are beautiful and very delicate, I loved!