Monday 8 February 2010

Button Love

I am so in love with these - at a massive 8cms wide they're the biggest buttons I've ever seen!I'm keeping a couple for myself as I just can't resist their gigantic buttony awesomeness, and the rest have been added to my craft supplies shop. UPDATE: wow, they sold out already! If you'd like your own button, fear not - I should have some more back in stock in a couple of weeks time :)

In other supply shop news... wooden embroidery hoops are now available in a choice of sizes: mini 3 inch hoops and (new!) 4 inch hoops.
You can buy them individually from my website or in packs of 3 or 6 over in my Etsy shop.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!
They are amazing. I wonder what you could make with them??

Nic said...

Oooh they are ace buttons! I have been after making a bag with a huge button on since I saw these bags...
http://www.thetoftalpacashop.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?AltProdID=BB0002
Going for a look-see on your shop ;)

Helen at The Vintage Bobbin said...

wow! They are luscious and I love the grain in the wood!

Sarah said...

Woah, those are HUGE. Would be fun to get a canvas, paint them in 4 colours, glue to the canvas and put it on the wall in a crafty area. Heh.

nicedaydesigns said...

I love these buttons, I got them in Dublin before, but I see that your price is far more reasonable(I'll be buying them off you in future).

I used it to for a cool decoration on these trousers that I made
http://picasaweb.google.com/itsjohner/20090818#5387593154069126578

Rebekah said...

Those are some BIG buttons! And very pretty, too. :)

M said...

I don't think they're big buttons at all, I just think you have iddy biddy hands.

Olive Mac said...

Wow - they are amazing! I have never seen such big buttons in my life! OM

Anonymous said...

Ooh - love the buttons!

Anastasia said...

what cool buttons!!

zoe, Conversation Pieces said...

Love those buttons - they're amazing!!

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Those wooden buttons are AMAZING!!