Wednesday 2 September 2009

Giggle While You Work

This past weekend was a deliciously lazy one - working my way through entire seasons of Black Books and Spaced courtesy of the excellent Channel4 while doing lots of restful (but oh so useful) tasks.

I cut out lots and lots and lots of mask shapes ready for sewing on another occasion...... printed out a big supply of return address labels for my parcels...... and wielded scissors and prittstick to make lots of colourful cards to use as thankyou notes with my orders (including a few ready for Christmas, which has made me feel supremely organised).Ah, how nice it is to be able to work while giggling at comedy shows!

(Psst - many thanks to everyone who entered my second August giveaway. I'll be announcing the winner later today)

9 comments:

fizaiz said...

hi Lupin..i'm hafizah from Malaysia..i would like to add ur blog at my site, can i?n if u don't mind, i would like to ask u, how can i get the materials that u use to make those crafts..it's realy2 nice:)hope to hear from u soon.
my blog
http://fizaiz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wowawee, Aren't you oraganised?!
You must be feeling super pleased with yourself!!
I've not watched spaced for ages, I sat and watched the lot one horrid weekend last summer! I'm feeling a spaced weekend now......
xx Kitty xx

fizaiz said...

i see now..u can supplies those stuffs on ur own..so if i/m interested to get them, how can i made the payment?since i'm in malaysia n i don't know how to use the pay pal..please tell me..really admire ur crafts..n i like to make it on my own..:)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Hi Fizaiz, sorry but I can only accept payment through Paypal! :)

fizaiz said...

so sad..:( what can i do..i think it's really hard to find those things in Malaysia..never mind then, i'll try to enter any of ur give away..who knows i can get one as my souvenir:)

nickynackynoo said...

Amazing preparation and organisation - good for you! I love Spaced. Guaranteed to make me laugh every time. Wish they'd gone on to do the promised 3rd series.

ClaireP said...

I just love black books! Always makes me eant to own my own book shop :P
x

Lisa said...

How I envy you productive people who can actually get things done whilst watching/listening to TV....

flowerpress said...

Love Spaced! And I love your colourful little cards and felt :-)