Wednesday 1 October 2008

Keeping Busy

I might have finished my Crafting 365 project, but the daily crafting habit is a hard one to break! Here are a few of the things I've been sewing over the past week or so...
... lots of almost-finished things, poppy brooches, little robins and fox brooches. I've also been re-stocking lots of masks and beards and working on a few new things which I'll be revealing soon!

In other news, I am giddy with excitement today as my copy of Little Thing arrived today - all the way from China and complete with a free brooch:
So thrilling! It's interesting to see the small differences in the layout from the pages I was sent, and I'm glad to see all my moustache models are still featured. You can read my interview in English here if you want...

3 comments:

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Oh Gosh. The magazine article looks lovely. The photos are great! How can I order a copy? (I can read Chinese :>).

Mary

Bugs and Fishes said...

I think you can buy them via their website! littlethingmagazine.com If you do buy one, maybe you could let me know what they wrote (apart from just translating my interview, obviously!) ;)

Ele said...

...but...Double Uaw!
Great