Monday 6 October 2008

Pulling Silly Faces

My to do lists often make me laugh - it's hard to keep a straight face when saying things like "right, this morning I need to cut out ten squirrels and then sew a batch of ginger moustaches"!

My task for this morning was no exception: stand outside pulling lots of silly faces at the camera whilst wearing an assortment of masks...
... what must my neighbours have thought! A frog, a rabbit/hare, a leopard/cheetah, some camouflage, a snake and a panda. I'm hoping to get these properly photographed on volunteer models in the spring but for the moment my silly self-portraits will have to do!

PS It was quite early in the morning (to catch the light) and really really really cold. The things I put myself through for the love of felt...

PPS I finished a white rabbit mask too (for all those Alice in Wonderland themed parties) but the tiger one will have to wait as half-asleep I sewed it together wrong and now have to unpick it (curses!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha. I LOVE the squirrel!

LPFish said...

curiouser and curiouser ... "White Rabbit, oh do come back"

Swirlyarts said...

Hee hee - love the frog!

Anonymous said...

Giggle, if you would ever get tired of crafting you can always go into acting. Love the "oops" bunny.