Saturday 11 February 2023

Team HRT! A Menopause Embroidery Pattern

I absolutely love it when people suggest possible variations for projects, or themes they'd love to see. Sometimes those ideas get tucked away for a rainy day and other times I simply have to sit down and work on them straight away.

Chatting about mental health last week and the magic of Taking Your Meds, a friend suggested that I design a Team HRT pattern for the many ladies battling their way through the menopause and its many difficult symptoms. 

So when I added a Team Citalopram pattern this week, I had to design an HRT one too!


 

Just like mental health issues, the menopause is something it benefits us all to talk about more - to normalise it, to make sure people can get the support they need, and to help everyone feel less alone when dealing with all the ups and downs.

I think this would be a fun design to stitch for a friend as a gift, or together in a group while you swap stories! 

The Team HRT pattern is now available as part of my Patreon pattern library. 

Subscribers get full access to a growing library of PDF patterns and tutorials, and emails whenever new projects are added. You can unsubscribe at any time.  

P.S. Visit my crafty tutorial archive to find more creative projects.

You'll also find printable PDF sewing patterns over in my shop along with lots of vintage goodness:


0 comments: