Wednesday 1 February 2023

Team Sertraline! A Mental Health Embroidery Pattern

After designing a "Take Your Meds" pattern for my Patreon, I couldn't resist drawing this one... celebrating the magic of Sertraline, which has done WONDERS for my mental health and general well being in recent years.

 

I guess this is a bit of a niche design, but if you suffer from anxiety and/or depression and are on Team Sertraline I hope you'll enjoy stitching this xxx 

Click here to find the Team Sertraline embroidery pattern, and to sign up to my Patreon. 

Subscribers get full access to a growing library of PDF patterns and tutorials, and emails whenever new projects are added. You can unsubscribe at any time.  

P.S. Visit my crafty tutorial archive to find more creative projects.

You'll also find printable PDF sewing patterns over in my shop along with lots of vintage goodness:


0 comments: