Wednesday 9 September 2020

4 Free Cute Christmas Embroidery Patterns

I took a bunch of time off work over the summer and didn't send out any newsletters... but I'm determined to catch up with my "monthly" subscriber-exclusive freebies. 

If you're already subscribed to my pattern newsletter, expect a whole flurry of projects to land in your inbox in the coming weeks! Not yet subscribed? Click here for full details and to sign up.

First up: a set of cute Christmas characters to embroider.


These little guys would look great stitched on so many sewing projects or framed in small embroidery hoops. They're also perfect for making embroidered felt ornaments like these ones I made a few years ago.

I designed my new Christmas embroidery patterns to accompany this set of felt ornaments...

 

... the tutorials for making the ornaments are currently available for free here on my blog but I'll be retiring them this winter and adding them to my shop as a PDF pattern (along with the matching embroidery patterns). Grab them for free while you can!

Lots more free projects coming soon - watch this space :)

0 comments: