Monday, 28 November 2016

All 8 Free Felt Christmas Ornament Tutorials

I hope you guys have enjoyed the series of free Christmas ornament tutorials I've shared over the past few weeks!

felt Christmas ornaments
felt Christmas ornaments

I thought it would be helpful to collect the links to all 8 designs so you can bookmark and find them easily for future crafting. Do let me know if you make any of these - or the whole set! :)

felt Christmas ornaments

1. Felt snowman bauble.

felt snowman ornament

2. Stripey stocking ornament.

felt stocking ornament

3. Felt reindeer bauble.
 
felt reindeer ornament

4. Sparkly Star Ornament.

 felt star ornament

5. Felt angel bauble.

felt angel ornament

6. Button heart ornament.

 felt heart ornament

7. Felt Santa bauble.

 felt Santa ornament

8. Jingle bell ornament.
 
 felt bell ornament

Want more Christmas tutorials? Click here for 16 free felt Christmas ornament tutorials.

You'll also find other festive projects - for decorations, cards and gift-wrapping - in my crafty tutorial archive.

For even more crafty goodness, check out my books: Super-Cute Felt and Super-Cute Felt Animals.

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.htmlhttp://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html

felt Christmas ornaments tutorial

1 comments:

Kay said...

Thank you for your tutorials, they are lovely and really helpful too. This week at school I will be using your christmas tree and christmas pudding decoration tutorials with my class. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails