Saturday 16 July 2016

Flash Sale: Grab a Bargain this Weekend!

Psst - this weekend only, everything left in my Instasale is now half price!

Handmade felt goodies, craft supplies and other lovely things... all 50% off the price shown (excluding postage). Bargains galore!

Head to lauralupinsells to see all the details!

https://www.instagram.com/lauralupinsells/

The UK postage shown for each item is for it posted solo. I'll combine postage for items bought together - you can send a shoebox sized parcel weighing up to 2kg by 2nd class post for just £2.85 in the UK, so most packages won't cost more than this to send (yay!). If you're elsewhere in the world, let me know your country and I'll check the postage for you :)

You can leave a comment below the item(s) you're interested in, or send me a message via my contact form. This half price offer ends midnight tomorrow (UK time, Sunday 17th July).

0 comments: