Monday 26 January 2015

Unplugging and Destashing

I took a couple of days off from computer-y stuff over the weekend - but not voluntarily! I'm not sure how but I managed to hurt my neck and shoulder at the end of last week in such a way that it was quite painful to type. So, I had to temporarily abandon plans to finish up my accounts and reply to all my emails and schedule some blog posts... and instead made a start on destashing some craft supplies, with my assistant keeping me company on the sofa.

 

I'm having a BIG clearout! I'm making up lots of bundles of supplies and will be gradually getting them all photographed and added to my Big Cartel shop this week. There will be packs of ribbons...

 

... colourful felt balls...

 

... buttons...

 

... a whole assortment of random crafty, stitchy supplies like these reels of elastic...


... and lots of felt, including some patterned felt...


... a couple of big bags of scraps...

 

... some bargain packs of felt squares... and more!

 
I'll announce here on my blog and on my Facebook and Twitter pages when the first things are available :)

0 comments: