Tuesday 25 November 2014

How To: Embroidered Felt Snowflake Baubles

UPDATE: Unfortunately this project is no longer available

Wanna see the second Christmas project I designed for Tesco Living?

http://www.tescoliving.com/smart-living/how-to/2014/november/how-to-make-embroidered-felt-snowflake-baubles

I stitched a set of felt snowflake baubles. Each bauble is embroidered with a white snowflake, then embellished with sparkly seed beads and a silver sequin.

The embroidery is very simple to do , so it's perfect for beginners. You'll have a batch of baubles stitched up in no time!

http://www.tescoliving.com/smart-living/how-to/2014/november/how-to-make-embroidered-felt-snowflake-baubles

To make your own embroidered felt snowflake baubles, click here for the step by step tutorial.

P.S. Click here for the Christmas candle ornament tutorial

5 comments:

Lee said...

Fabulous design - I love the candle and snowflake. Thank you for the tutorial on these!

Kathi said...

So lovely! Thank you, Laura!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thank you! I hope you'll have fun sewing some snowflakes :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! It seems that the links are broken, any chance you could re-post?

Bugs and Fishes said...

Anon - thanks for letting me know about the links!

It looks like Tesco Living are updating their website, fingers crossed they'll re-post this tutorial (and I will definitely share the new links if/when they do!) but in the meantime I'm afraid I can't share the project here on my blog.