Sunday 6 July 2014

Colour, Colour and More Colour

I've treated myself to a few colouring books, yay! I can't wait for them to arrive so I can get colouring.

Of course, you can't do colouring in without something to colour with. I had a few random pens and pencils left over from my school and uni days (many moons ago) but not a lot and most of the pens are on their last legs. So I bought some pens:


I also bought a pack of coloured pencils. Each pencil has "the spectrum sings" written on the side, which is rather nice.


Oh, and I got a pack of crayons too just because they were cheap and I haven't used crayons in sooooo long I thought they'd be fun to try.


So much yummy colour to play with!

3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Can't wait to see the coloring books.

Unknown said...

Hi, I make cards, and paper "things", so I have a ton of color mediums. They are so much fun to play with!!! Thanks for your post and links about coloring books. I hope the USA Amazon has a good selection like UK. Have fun, can't wait for an update.... ~Lori

Bugs and Fishes said...

ga447 - I'll be blogging about my purchases sometime soon :)

Lori - Oh, I'm sure there are a ton of great colouring books for sale in the US!