Sunday 26 February 2012

Weekend Sewing

UPDATE: you'll find a tutorial for sewing barn owl masks and lots more fun felt masks for Halloween and costume parties over on my Patreon page.

Subscribe to get instant access to a growing library of PDF embroidery patterns and craft tutorials, and updates when I add something new!

---

This weekend I'm working on lots of felt masks...


... foxes, barn owls, wolves and swans.

I've been making them gradually over the past few weeks, doing a bit of sewing here and there in between other tasks on my to do list. It's quite nice when you have lots of "almost finished" things like this, as finishing a big heap of things all in one afternoon feels rather splendid!


All the new designs I blogged about the other day have now been added to my Etsy shop, along with a spring oak leaf brooch which I made recently while restocking my spring leaf headbands. Click here to have a browse. All the bargain prototype pieces can be found here.

2 comments:

Pene said...

Can't wait to see them all finished they look great.
Pene

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Pene! The masks are all old designs I'm restocking - if you follow the links in the post you can see what they look like finished :)