Friday 12 November 2010

Interview in Popular Crafts

The postie brought me lovely post this morning - a copy of the latest issue of Popular Crafts magazine...


It's the Christmas issue, jam-packed with 37 festive crafting projects and oh look - there's an interview with me on page 63 :)


As I mentioned last week it's always exciting seeing things I've made in real, tangible, available-in-newsagents magazines. I love the internet (of course) and I'm always super-delighted with any features I've had in blogs online, etc, but there's always something extra thrilling about having something to put on a shelf and to take home to show your mum.

(It's always dead weird opening a magazine and seeing my own face looking back at me, though!)

6 comments:

n said...

Yay - very cool!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Congratulations!! Have a great weekend!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Oooh! thats really great and there's my brooch (though mines red not blue) and I sooo love it. I love those little birds too. Must trot off to your shop and look at those. Well Done!
Have a great weekend.

Laura said...

I can imagine the excitement of seeing your work in a magazine! Somehow it's much more tangible then the internet, isn't it?

Kasia i SÅ‚awek said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Gill said...

Congratulations Laura!
It must be so much fun
Gill