Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snow! (plus a sale update)

After weeks of serious snow envy (everyone seemed to have snow except us) it has finally snowed in Gloucester! Hurrah!

I've got my fingers crossed for more & am hoping to get out to take some pics tomorrow... in the meantime here's a quick snap from last year:When I've not been staring out of the window at the slightly hypnotic snowflakes I've been tinkering with my website - adding all my recent tutorials, updating my press page - ordering some supplies, trying to catch up with my emails, and putting off doing my accounts!

I've also added my large oak leaf hairbands (available in green and brown) to my spring sale.

5 comments:

nicedaydesigns said...

I've been really excited by all the snow we've had, but today I was really tired of slipping everywhere I walked. The snow keeps melting here and then refreezing at night into really treacherous ice....not fun! But very pretty nonetheless.

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Yes, isn't the snow great. We only have a few centimeters here in London, but a lot of ice.

The leaf hair band is so cool.

Nic said...

Hurrah for snow!! We seem to be the only little pocket of the East/Lincolnshire that has got off lightly...either that or everyone else is over-reacting ;)

M.M.E. said...

What lovely headbands! You're a very gifted seamstress. You're also welcome to some of the 5 feet of snow currently surrounding my house. And you can take the -40F temperatures while you're at it. :) I can't wait to see what you post next.

ei! kumpel said...

We also had (a lot of) snow yesterday! It's beautiful although it turned to ice overnight! I'm taking photos like crazy :)

x margarida