Saturday 9 January 2010

Pigeon Post

We've not been getting much post lately thanks to all this winter weather. I'm waiting for a few supply orders (so I can get everything restocked after Christmas) and other assorted bits and pieces.

One bit of nice post that has arrived is a little something I treated myself to as a post-Christmas present, this gorgeous poster from Edinburgh-based artist Alice Melvin.

As always with my art purchases, I've got no idea where it's going to go but I just couldn't resist its loveliness.

With more cold weather forecast I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get to the Post Office next week (and that it'll actually be open!) when I'm supposed to be resuming shipping orders after my Christmas break. I'm hoping to have everything shipped by the end of the week but if there are snow-related delays and you're expecting a parcel from me I'll be in touch :)

6 comments:

Emma Cowley said...

Oh my, that is a truly GORGEOUS poster! Thanks for sharing xxx

Aarti Badamikar said...

This is awesomest!! :)

karenshopes said...

Brrrrr...... its cccccoooldddd....
Karen xx

Betsy said...

you are so right. That poster is wonderful. It would look nice as a fabric panel too.

Rachel said...

I nominated your blog for the Sunshine Blog Award.

More info on my blog page:

http://www.feltplum.com/felt/sunshine-blog-award-2/

Unknown said...

I am IN LOVE with this poster! Thank you for sharing :)