Saturday 25 August 2007

Crafting 365 - day eleven - stocking up

Wowzers it is so hot here. Full-on heatwave going on, far to hot to venture outdoors so I have been doing my accounts instead! Not the most fun I've ever had but I was falling behind on my expenses etc and it really needed doing. I think my brain is about to explode from it all though, so I am going to cook some dinner and curl up with some sewing instead.

I shall be working on the Battenburg pins I started yesterday and trying to finish some moustaches (pins and also wearable disguises) cos I need to stock up having actually sold some, hurrah! I want to offer more colour options, too. At the moment I only have brown and black moustache disguises listed but I'm working on getting grey and ginger ones ready. I also want to try out some ideas for moustache notecards, but that may have to wait for another day as all these need finishing first:

0 comments: