Sunday 20 December 2020

Christmas Houses, Festive Embroidery Patterns

UPDATE: customisable versions of these patterns are now available in my Patreon pattern library, so you can add the current year or your own choice of text.

Subscribe for a small monthly fee and you'll get access to a growing library of PDF patterns and tutorials, with an email whenever I add a new project. You can cancel any time. 

Click here to check out my Patreon page and sign up!

 ---

I've been drawing more houses!


A pair of Christmas house embroidery patterns! There's a detailed pattern, which fits in a 7 inch embroidery hoop...


... and a simpler design which will be much quicker to stitch and fits in a 6 inch embroidery hoop. 


As you may have guessed, I've adapted these from my Stay Home embroidery pattern. I was filing that pattern away and looked at the little flowers/stars on the sides and thought "ooh, those could totally be SNOWFLAKES" and the new patterns evolved from there!

I'm really looking forward to sewing these patterns over the holidays. If you stitch one (or even both?!?) I hope curling up with some soothing stitching brings you some peace and solace during this difficult Christmas.

1 comments:

bairozan said...

I love all your Christmas projects and it just occurred to me that some of them can be used for coloring with kids! Merry Christmas and a healthy and peaceful New Year 2021!