Friday 19 July 2019

Plant Lady Brooches: Felt Monstera Leaf Brooch Tutorial

UPDATE: My plant lady brooch tutorials can now be found in my Patreon pattern library!

Joining my Patreon gives you access to a growing library of felt crafting tutorials and embroidery patterns while helping to support all my creative work. You'll get an email whenever I add a new project, and you can cancel at any time xxx

Sew a Plant Lady, Cactus, or Monstera Leaf brooch.

-------

Here's the final tutorial in my trio of plant lady projects: an embroidered felt monstera leaf brooch!

Plant Lady Brooches: Felt Monstera Leaf Brooch Tutorial
 Sewing Tutorial: Felt Plant Lady Brooches


These leafy designs would make great gifts for the plant-lovers in your life! You could also leave off the brooch backs and use the designs as patches to sew on your rucksack, jacket, or other items that don’t need regular washing.

The tutorials originally appeared on the Village Haberdashery's blog and were created using felt and other craft supplies from their shop.

Click here to check out my Patreon! 

0 comments: