Tuesday 9 April 2019

Felt Barn Owl Brooch Tutorial

The next free project for my pattern newsletter subscribers is gonna be...

http://eepurl.com/dvfYO1

... a little felt barn owl!

I made this fella a couple of years ago as part of my (rapidly abandoned) 100 Day Project. I thought it was high time I turned him into a pattern and I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you guys.

I'm still running a bit behind with my "monthly" patterns but I'll hopefully catch up soon. The emails might land in your inbox at slightly unexpected times but you'll still get a free project for each month this year.

Click here for more information about my newsletters and to subscribe!

Click here to visit my tutorial archive for lots more free patterns and project ideas.

2 comments:

Littlelamb said...

This is gorgeous. I just love owls. Thank you

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks! I love them, too :)