Monday 12 December 2016

Free Tutorial: Felt Christmas Baubles

UPDATE: my free retro baubles tutorial can now be found here on my blog.

 -----

Wanna sew some vintage-style felt baubles for your Christmas tree?

Click here to find the free templates and tutorial over on the Village Haberdashery's blog, The Daily Stitch.

https://thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/blog/2016/tutorial-felt-christmas-baubles-by-laura-howard

I loved making these baubles!

It took me a while to get the templates just right, but I'm really pleased with how they turned out - they look great either flat or stuffed with a bit of toy stuffing.

https://thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/blog/2016/tutorial-felt-christmas-baubles-by-laura-howard

I used lovely wool blend felt and other supplies stocked by the Village Haberdashery to sew my baubles. There are so many creative possibilities when making these ornaments, I hope you'll have lots of fun sewing some of your own this Christmas. Click here for the tutorial!


Fancy some more free tutorials? Subscribe to my newsletter for a monthly free pattern and visit my crafty tutorial archive for lots more free projects.

4 comments:

Miaismine said...

Have you any idea how grateful I am for your tutorials? Thank you so much! I make ornaments for my adult kids and myself. I'm so pleased and humbled every year when I see them hung up.

Starting in January I've decided to dedicate a week a month to Christmas sewing. Guess whose ornaments are on the top of my list? ;)

I'll be blogging about them and linking right back to you! Thank you for blessing our family with your shares, talent, generosity and creativity!

Anonymous said...

Love these baubles! What a great idea...I really must put up the Christmas tree...

Sannu Vaarala said...

Beautiful! Love the colors ❤

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! :)

Miaismine - How lovely! I shall very much look forward to seeing your projects xx