Tuesday, 1 December 2015

A Shop Update! Plus, Last Order Dates for Christmas

I've been adding a few new things to my Etsy shop, but first it's time to talk about last order dates for Christmas.


If you've got your eye on something in my shop for Christmas, please order before these dates to give your parcel a good chance of reaching you in time:

EASTERN EUROPE & countries/regions not listed below: order by Friday 4th December

GREECE, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA: order by Monday 7th December

WESTERN EUROPE, CANADA & USA: order by Friday 11th December

UK: order by Friday 18th December

I will continue to post parcels after these dates but your order may not arrive in time for Christmas :)

Right, onto the much more interesting part of this blog post: new stuff in my shop!

There's a set of felt Christmas pudding ornaments:


And an assortment of embroidered felt baubles:


These are all samples I stitched for blog tutorials, so I've listed them at bargain prices over in my sample sale.

I'm also having a clear-out of my fabric stash!


I'll be selling all these lovelies, and gradually listing them with my other destashed crafty supplies this evening. If you make a purchase then see something else you'd like to buy that's listed later, I'll post both orders together and refund you any excess shipping :)

UPDATE: all the fabric has now been listed HERE.

Not new but also worth a look if you're doing some Christmas shopping:

... there are lots of bargain felt brooches still left in my sample sale...


... and more Christmas ornaments, too!


You'll also find a selection of fabric, felt beads, buttons and other craft supplies...


... plus pompom gift-wrapping packs.


Just £2 for a pack of 6 fluffy pompoms + coordinating yarn to decorate your gifts this Christmas. I think these would look especially awesome combined with silver wrapping paper!

Click here to visit my Etsy shop to see what's currently in stock.


Gianna said...

Very cool! I love the penguin the best, but all are gorgeous! You have the best craft blog I ever visited.

BugsandFishes said...

Thanks Gianna, that is a very kind thing to say! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails