Friday 1 November 2013

Lots of Free Christmas Tutorials!

Have you started your Christmas crafting yet? :)

Now it's starting to get dark early, and the weather's getting colder and all the sparkly seasonal stuff is starting to appear in the shops I'm beginning to really look forward to Christmas!

I'm working on a whole bunch of festive crafty projects to share with you guys over the coming weeks but in the meantime you can get your Christmas craft on with some free tutorials from my blog archives. I've written lots of seasonal tutorials and crafty how tos over the years, and have also shared some great projects from lovely guest bloggers. 

You can make felt Christmas ornaments for your tree...


... choose from angels, baubles, snowmen, owls, candy canes and more!

There are also tutorials for lots of other festive stuff: from advent garlands to Christmas crackers, and from snowflake coasters to an embroidered angel.


And of course, you need to make some Christmas cards and wrap your gifts, right? Check out my card and gift wrapping ideas for lots of ways to make your gift-giving extra special.


Over in my main Crafty Tutorials section you'll also find tutorials for lots of great gifts like brooches, felt jewellery, lavender sachets and hair accessories.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Perfect timing - November is my month to start xmas crafting and I love all your fantastic tutorials :-)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Happy crafting, Jessica! x

Twiggy said...

Great timing, i am just about to start my christmas crafting. Thanks.
Twiggy

Zielony Myszak said...

great ideas :)