Wednesday, 20 October 2010

How To: Felt Wound for Halloween

This how-to is a bit of a cheat. It's a spooky adaptation of my raincloud tutorial from earlier this year... instead of a cloud with raindrops it's a wound with dripping blood!


Sort of gross, sort of cute, and perfect if you don't fancy dressing up "properly" but need to make a quick costume to wear for a party this Halloween :)

Just draw your own wound shape, follow the tutorial for the raincloud to make the brooch and then pin it to your sweater.
 
For more crafty goodness, check out my books: Super-Cute Felt and Super-Cute Felt Animals.

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.htmlhttp://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html

8 comments:

winnibriggs said...

What a top idea!

Holly* said...

hands down the most awesome thing i've seen all day! great idea!

☼Carolina ArtesanĂ­as☼ said...

love it!!
hugs
from Chile
c@

flowerpress said...

That's the cutest sparkliest wound I've ever seen - I love it!

lindsay harmony said...

This is sooo so clever! I adore it!

mei said...

this is so cute!
very clever :)

Cat said...

A glam wound! I love it :)

Little Green Doll said...

Great idea! and great tutorial! thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails