Wednesday 11 November 2009

Lovely Features

I'm thrilled to have my tutorials featured in three fantastic places this week.

My brooch gift-topper idea got a lovely mention over on Craft at the weekend & my Succulent Lavender Sachet tutorial has been featured in the "things to make and do" section of fab new design blog The Beat That My Heart Skipped.

Plus (I'm quite excited about this one) my pompom giftwrap idea from last Christmas was picked up by Woman's Day & is featured in their current issue:
Their gifts look so cute and they've even made a video to show their readers how to make pompoms. I hope there will be lots of pompom-topped gifts under trees this year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so cool that you got featured in Woman's Day and that video! Congrats!

Jerri said...

Congratulations!!!I saw the article in Woman's Day and found your blog through that article...your blog is one of my favorites......

Unknown said...

wow, that is SO cool! congrats!!!

Heather Leavers said...

well done ;-)

Sam said...

Congratulations!!

LizzieDee said...

Hooray.hooray! Well done you :-) Sending big congrats, with lots of tea & biscuits x

.... said...

i'n new here, anyway congratulations!

very interesting blog!