Saturday 26 May 2007

Felt!

Back from Hobbycraft with my felt SCORE. Went via the market, too. Basically I now own ALL the felt. In the world. Ever. Oh, and also two reels of lovely thread, and a small embroidery hoop :)
Hurrah for half price offers, I say. Oh, and buy-one-get one free on the patterned stuff, too. Again I say hurrah.Patterned felt is totally fascinating stuff. The camo pattern came in handy before when I made a custom army bear for a friend, & I've just started making something with the blue polka-dots as part of my current blue & green sewing madness. These three are all destined to be brooches:

4 comments:

JULIE ♥ ADORE said...

you are on my blog now!

floresita said...

I love what you do with felt - your mobile is amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

i love the brooches and the polka dot felt - so jealous!!

PFANG said...

silly me, i never know you can find polka dots felt :P