Tuesday 6 March 2007

A Package in the Mail

Just as I was thinking, "I wonder when those earrings from jessprkle will arrive?" lo, I looked out of the window and there was the postman and he was clutching a global priority mail envelope with my name on it. Hurrah. I shall be repackaging the yarn-wrapped lovelies to post to my sister later this afternoon, and (thanks to an exciting bundle of business cards & freebies enclosed in the parcel) shall be sending her an extra crazy pair of earrings that look like they've been made out of xmas decorations (florists ones, maybe? you know, the ones you twist together to make centrepieces etc). Mental stuff, courtesy of sweetyprize

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! they made it! (i found this post through a google search and just HAD to comment!)

hope your sis LOVED them!
*jes*