Saturday, 24 February 2007

UK Etsy-ers Business Card swap...

Photographic evidence of the giant bundle of cards that arrived in the post for me this week:


So much fun looking through everyone's cards (and I am spending all my tea-breaks checking out everyone's shops in more detail now, too). I am now up to 16 items sold on the old Etsy, so had a chance this week to send out some cards with my packages. It's nice to be spreading the Etsy love... Here are a few of the cards that really caught my eye with their loveliness (although all of them had something quite charming and different about them, which I really was not expecting):

I especially like the cool rounded corners of Nonsuch's card (all of her things are so charming) and the presence of the oh-so-British postbox in the photo on the DitzDesigns card. Other cards pictured: cool felt work from Jenny Pepper , a very stylish jewellery photo from Kezzaroo (who also now makes the most mental little felt people), gorgeous textile artwork from Rachel's Melted Fabrics , crazy knitted birdies by Kool Kooky Kreatures, and the loveliest textured card from Tiny Island ... I may have to do features on most of these sellers in future as I am in love with the UK Etsy crowd's work!

2 comments:

artandghosts said...

kezzaroo's card is very glamorous, hehe!
great to have found your blog:)

ditzdesigns said...

Hello there! I came across your blog today and I thought...hang on a minute...there's my name!! Thanks for the mention and Im very glad you liked the postbox!!
The card swap was fun wasn't it, I enjoyed looking through everyone's cards and exploring their shops.

Well, wish you all the best with your shop and keep up the good work

Ditz xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails