Monday 27 May 2013

OMG! Sunshine!

After a seriously gloomy spring it has been wonderful to finally get some proper sunshine these past few days. Even though I've been (mostly) busy working, what a difference it makes to look out of the window and see a blue sky!


There's nothing quite like being able to take alfresco tea & knitting breaks - although I have to admit that it does make it much harder to get back to work afterwards. It's just soooo tempting to spend the whole afternoon lying on a blanket reading a book. 



I've been knitting some mittens from Learn to Knit, Love to Knit, and also knitting up a tension swatch to see if some yarn I've got in my stash is a good match for one of the other projects in the book (fingers crossed!). 

And my furry studio assistant has, as usual, been keeping me company wherever I go...



... he seems to be quite happy about the weather, too!

1 comments:

Silly Little Sheep said...

Lovely!! Maybe you can take a weekend off and just lay around and read books!! :) And get a little British tan :)