Tuesday 13 March 2012

Show and Tell #8

One of the best things about selling felt squares and other craft supplies, is that sometimes I get to see the lovely things my customers have been making with their purchases.

It's been a while since I last did a show and tell post with my customers' projects, so I've got lots of fun stuff to share with you :)

Jennie from Apple Bobbin made some cute felt creatures:


Jo of Harry and LeeLee used some of my mini embroidery hoops to make pincushions / wall art. You can find them in her Etsy shop.


Over at Made in Suisse my felt became a garland of adorable Russian dolls:


Melissa of Lola Jazz combined felt and a mini embroidery hoop to make this sweet pear decoration:


Kim from Hip Hop Side Project shared a tutorial for making an autumnal wreath decorated with felt leaves. Check out the tutorial here.

 

Manuela from i ManuFatti used her felt to sew ornaments for Christmas and Easter:


Ben from Ask Her Friends followed my Owl Valentine's Card tutorial to make a card for his girlfriend, and blogged about the process.



And Beatriz used my candy cane, heart and star and gingerbread house tutorials to sew lots of Christmas ornaments as gifts for her friends and family:



You can see more awesome stuff made by my talented customers by checking out all the show and tell posts here. Want to show off what you've been making from my supplies? Get in touch!

P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

8 comments:

Printed Fabric said...

Oh wow, these are some wonderful crafty creations! My favourites are the Christmas decorations and the owls because that is the cutest Valentines card I've ever seen!

ndandut said...

i love all of them <3
oh, and here's mine,i used your felt to make mini brooch , such a great colors . thanks :)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/94059833/sunbonnet-sue-felt-brooch

Sarah Lou said...

You've got some talented customers - I like the owl card and the Xmas decs in particular.

I'm loved using your embroidery hoops and patterns and have made quite a few things:
http://sarah-lou-london.blogspot.com/2012/03/part-deux.html
http://sarah-lou-london.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-eve-resolutions.html

cottonreel said...

Each and every one are lovely . I shall be able to show something next week

Manu said...

It's a honour for me to appear with my humble first felted creations on your blog. Thank you again - you're an inspiration!
Manu

VerĂ³nica said...

I just discovered your wonderful blog and work via your guest post in OMHG... and I'm following, of course : ) Kind regards, VerĂ³nica.

Lilyshaw said...

Lovely felt goodies, I especially like the beautiful leaves!

Made in Suisse said...

Thanks for remembering and sharing my Russian dolls. I am off to start making a baby mobile with some more of your felt which I'll share when completed ;-)