Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Christmas!

Hope you're all having a lovely Christmas / whatever else you get up to at this time of year :)

I didn't decorate much this year, just displayed cards from friends, but there are lots of felt decorations made by me on my mother's Christmas tree...


... including a felt snowflake, and the gingerbread house ornament I designed for Fa La La La Felt.

I also made her a set of felt gingerbread ornaments using the Gingerbread Cookie Garland pattern in my book, Super-Cute Felt.


8 comments:

Anna said...

Very cute, I love the little gingerbread house especially!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Happy Christmas, love the decorations! I got your book from my sis for Christmas, can't wait to have a go at some of your projects :-) x

jollyqueen said...

merry xmas 2 you and family...tc.

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

........|___|.....
........|000|.....
........|000|.....
........|000|......
........|000|....... PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO!!!
.........\00/........ QUE TENGAS¡¡¡MUY FELIZ 2012!!!
..........\0/.........
...........||.......
...........||.........
...........||...... ...
........._||_.......
¡*ALEGRIA*SALUD*AMOR*!
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)

UN ABRAZO GRANDE ☯
C@

Made in Suisse said...

Funnily enough my Christmas tree too was full of felt ornaments made using the tutorials on your website. Felt christmas baubles, gingerbread houses etc...my favourite remains the felt christmas pudding! Wishing you all the best for 2012!

poorrobin said...

Happy Christmas to you too! LOVE the gingerbread ornaments. :)

farragio said...

I love felt, it's such a great material to work with. Loved your post!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Scented sweetpease - yay, I hope you'll enjoy working on the projects xx

Made in Suisse - awesome! As my mother would tell you, there's nothing quite as nice as a tree full of handmade decorations :)