Friday 13 November 2015

A Felt Reindeer + Fabric Hydrangeas

I love working on projects for magazines but my favourite part is definitely the bit where I get to spill the beans about what I've been making!

Today I get to show you what I made for this month's issues of Creativity and Mollie Makes... 


For issue 64 of docrafts Creativity magazine, I turned a plain grey jumper into a Christmas jumper with a felt applique reindeer design:


The antlers have little jingle bells attached and the reindeer's nose and tail are fluffy pompoms. So much fun!


Can't find docrafts Creativity Magazine in your local newsagent? You can subscribe here or buy individual issues here.

Then for the new issue of Mollie Makes, I made some faux hydrangeas from fabric:


It takes a while to cut out and put together all those petals, but it's totally worth it.

You'll find the template and step by step instructions to make your own hydrangeas in issue 60 of Mollie Makes, which is out now in the UK and available from newsagents, supermarkets or online. The digital edition is available to download from Zinio, Google Play or Apple Newsstand.

0 comments: